1.Why Nano Glass Coating from?
- Performance of Wonder Coat Nano – Glass Coat is robust due to effects ofINORGANIC NANO PARTICLES incorporated in non-polymer based matrix i.e. it is a dispersion of functionalized nano-particles in a solvent base. This solvent acts as carrier in spreading across the applied surface. Over the curing period (2 to 3 hrs.) nano-particles selfassemble across the surface and bonds with the surface. The solvent evaporates over the curing period leaving onlyINORGANIC NANO PARTICLES that forms a uniform thin layer of 50 – 60 nm over the surface by forming bond with silica of ceramic surface. For this scientific reason, life of the coating would be very long.Wonder Coat Nano – Glass Coat has developed the technology to combine many properties into one nano-particle. Each such nano-particle exhibits property of water/dirt repellency, UV protection, antibacterial, anti-corrosion etc.
- Wonder Coat Nano– Glass Coat is optically neutral i.e. completely transparent and while applied over glass surface, no visible difference observed after on coated surface and due to UV protection coated glass conserves air-condition load.
- Coating contains functionalized nano silver that imparts total bacteria-free surface and so it is anti-foul & anti-algae.
- Because of anti-sticking surface dirt does not stick on the surface. It is easy clean and remains stain free.
- Surface becomes anti-corrosive and highly resistant to acidic & alkaline solutions. It protects corrosion of glass due to acid rain.
- High resistance to scratches & abrasion.
2.Why Wonder Coat Nano – Glass Coat?
Wonder Coat Nano – Glass Coat has indigenously developed robust process technology to manufacture high quality & pure nano-materials with very wide range and also has developed the technology for manufacture of novel coating. This ensures robust performance of the nano glass coating.
The information on this data sheet is based on the current status of technical development as well as our experience with the product. However, given the variety of surfaces and ambient conditions, the information provided on this data sheet shall in no way diminish the responsibility of the user to ensure with due care, that our product is suited for the intended purpose, surface and application conditions. Since application and processing lie outside our purview, no manufacturer liability shall be derived from the information provided herein. Our General Terms and Conditions of business shall apply in all cases. All information is subject to change without notice.
B/401-Natasha Enclave, Opp. NIBM. PUNE. 411048. India. Tel.: +91 2026830521, E-mail: email@example.com