Wonder Coat – Back Sealer
Pre Gout Sealer for:
- All types of Natural Stone like Sandstone, Marble, Granite, Travertine, Slate, Satillo
- Composite Marble, Engineered Stone, Clay Tiles, Bricks, etc…
- Back Sealer for preventing dampness and moisture stains from back side.
- Keeps the surface breathable and allows complete evaporation of moisture
- Very good bonding with cement
- Protection against moisture, dampness and rust stains from below.
- Anti-fungus, mould, mildew, etc…
- Salt resistance.
Directions for Use:
- Surface must be dry and free of contaminants, including previously applied sealers, dirt, lime & hard water deposits, efflorescence, rust & other heavy dirt and grime.
- Clean the surface with ample water or with suitable cleaners.
- Once the area has completely dried, proceed with the sealing of the surface for moisture
- ApplyWonder Coat – Back Sealer to the entire surface with a paint brush. Any excess sealer that gets on the surface should be wiped off with a clean towel before it dries.
- Be careful not to allow the sealer to puddle or dry.
- Repeat the above step for a second coat of the sealer. Please note that if the first coat is applied Properly, very less material will be required in the second coat.
- Allow the surface to cure for 24-48 hours before installation.
- Before sealing any surface, test several inconspicuous test patches to assure maximum
- To protect adjoining areas, masking tapes to be used for the surface area to be sealed.
- Store Wonder Coat – Back Sealer in the original container, properly sealed to avoid contamination and Solvent evaporation. Stored at 40 C (77 F), Wonder Coat – Back Sealer will have a shelf life of 24 month
- Pack Sizes –01 liters, 05 liters, 10 liters.